Illinois Partners is proud to announce the appointment of 5 new members to our Board of Directors. Our board members are health and human service leaders from communities across the State of Illinois.
They are equity-focused and possess professional and/or lived experience in human services including food security, workforce development, community health, mental health services, and much more!
Please help us give a warm welcome to the amazing leaders joining the Illinois Partners Board of Directors.
Our new board members are:
- Cecelia Bailey, Executive Director of the Quad Cities Open Network
- Karina Pro, Senior Director of HR at Enlace
- Griselda Piedra, Community Relations Manager at PODER
- Mansi Patel, Director of Development, Equity and HR at Family Service Association of Greater Elgin Area
- Shammrie Brown, Foundation and Grants Coordinator at Greater Chicago Food Depository
See more information and view their bios here.
Never miss a news item – get our Fast4ward newsletter Sign up now