Protect and support our state’s most important resource—the residents of Illinois—by creating a stronger and more stable human services sector.
Illinoisans have access to quality of life supported by a human services sector that is collaborative, efficient, effective and sustainable.
How do we achieve this?
- By leading statewide efforts to fully fund human services
- By increasing awareness of the value human services deliver to society: from early childhood/child care and after school programs; care for older adults; homeless and housing support; and job training and workforce development
- Through the guidance of a diverse and insightful Board of Directors
- With the expertise and dedication of our team, coalition partners, business/civic leaders, and key stakeholders
- Through innovative research
Get Our Updates
Human services matter to ALL of us.
Our sector ensures that we have the essential elements to build and maintain our physical, emotional, and economic well-being at every phase of life.