A number of issues were discussed at last week’s McLean County and Peoria Local Area Council meeting, including the effect of Covid-19 on Mental Health. According to studies, nearly 1 in 5 Covid-19 patients develop a mental illness within three months of testing positive for the virus, further emphasizing the need for fully funded and available human services. Read more here.
- Statement on Governor’s FY22 Budget Proposal
- Guiding Principles for Health and Human Services Ahead of the FY22 Budget
- Illinois Partners Requests Clarity from Governor Pritzker on $200M in Health & Human Service Budget Reductions
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- Department of Human Services’ weekly bulletin